Saturday, August 17, 2013

B

' Why is everyone doing this to me?'
He asked.
Eyes, hopeless and hollow,
He walked and walked, 
a never ending stream
of sadness,etched
on the cold, tiled floor.

 He seemed
aimless,
the zest for life far gone,
like a convict,
condemned to death
in a ghostly prison hall.
Head hung low,
arms dangling like dead twigs,
in an aged forest of sorrow.
My heart ached for him,
as he is in his youth,
like I am now
and has a long way to go.

' Uncle, when can I go home?'
I can't say.
' I don't want to be here'
Just hang on.
' I want to talk to my mother'
Later.
' Please,let me out'
Not now

Please, please,please...

The young boy whimpered,
 like he would have
when brutal shocks 
rocked him, violently
from head to toe,
in a desolate room,
with clinical white walls, 
and a cold deathly smell
of doom,
seeping through,
every pore,
on the way to his broken soul.



'B', I hope you find peace soon.



No comments: