Sunday, August 10, 2014

26 Years

I was taken out of my mother, Priyamali's womb 26 years ago at St.Michael's nursing home, Colpetty, Sri Lanka. It has been a great journey since then with it's highs and lows.

It'll take a whole blog to write down my entire story, but all I want to say now is that I am so grateful for all the moments I've experienced along the way, because they've shaped my personality and have had a large part in moulding me into who I am today. There are also the people in my life starting from my dad,mom,brother,grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends who have played a very important role. The teachers, both in school and university have also had both positive and negative effects on my life, but all for the greater good.

Mixed feelings as I arrive at the beginning of another fresh year in my life.

But..Hurrah for life!

No comments: